Law Office of Ganna Garo specializes in a wide range of legal practice and provides assistance in resolving the conflict through mediation (negotiation, mediation). These include:
ASSISTANCE, such as legal support and representation of physical and legal persons’ interests in public authorities, at the stages of pre-trial, trial and after trial settlement of disputes, drafting legal documents in the fields and branches of:
- Civil, Business and Tax law
- Family, inheritance, housing, labor, land, health, immigration, sport law
- Protection of honor, dignity and business reputation
- Registration and protection of property rights, including of estate property
- Recovery of material and moral damages
- Consumer protection
- Disputes with banks and financial institutions
- Protection of foreign investments
- Law and EU legislation.
LEGAL SERVICES in the areas of:
- State registration and liquidation of business activity
- Legal review and development of internal policies, deeds
- Corporate law, intellectual property protection
- ntegrated service for economic activity
- Legal audit company (Due Diligence)
- Representation in courts of Ukraine and the European Court of Human Rights
- Representation at the stage of enforcement proceedings.
In providing ASSISTANCE IN RESOLVING DISPUTES THROUGH NEGOTIATION OR MEDIATION:
- uses the skills of mediation in the provision of legal aid and legal services
- provides advices at the stages of decision-making about the best way of resolving the dispute (court, negotiation, mediation or arbitration), at the stages of preparation, conduction of mediation or formalization of the results of mediation
- conducts simple commercial and family mediation, negotiation
- provides services in the representation of individuals and entities who chose negotiation or mediation as a way to resolve the dispute.
The authors of Law Office of Ganna Garo are recognized as winners in the nomination “Reading Confession – 2017” by the Law and Business magazine.